At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the team!
Preply Business, our B2B branch, is relatively recent, having been established within the past 2-3 years. Our goal is to implement language learning programs within successful companies. Our target buyer personas include Human Resources Managers and Learning and Development Managers from global companies such as ByteDance and Delivery Hero that require effective communication in a shared language.
We have teams dedicated to establishing the global B2B strategy for lead generation (SEO, Paid, CRM, and Events). As we expand, we’re in need of a skilled copywriter to craft clear and creative messages that support our growth and boost our conversion rate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write engaging copy for various online and offline channels to drive lead generation, including paid search, LinkedIn ads, videos, landing pages, banners, merchandising, stands, and other specified formats. Tailor the content to communicate clear, benefit-oriented messages aligned with our B2B buyer persona.
- Create copy for our B2B lifecycle emails, taking into account the B2B funnel to optimize open rates and click-through rates.
- Develop a deep understanding of our B2B buyer persona, competitors, and advertising copywriting best practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to formulate hypotheses for A/B channel tests.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors’ advertising to understand their key benefits, using this knowledge to enhance and differentiate our advertising.
- Enhance and refine our 'always-on' channel advertising copy through rigorous A/B testing.
- Develop a deep understanding of B2B marketing and stay informed about emerging trends in advertising, focusing on how copywriting is utilized across these channels.
What you need to succeed:
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, education, foreign languages, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in writing or editing advertising copy and content for web or digital products.
- Experience working with B2B brands is a must.
- Avid user of social media, video, and other currently popular social networking apps.
- Exposure to digital advertising on various channels (paid search, social advertising).
- Creative flair and the ability to consider customer data as a creative constraint.
- Ability to balance autonomy and collaboration.
- Familiarity with best practices of UX writing and information architecture.
- Experience in writing for diverse audiences, particularly non-native English speakers.
- Possesses a growth mindset, curiosity, and a willingness to continuously learn.
Why you’ll love it at Preply
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.