Engineering Tool Integration Developer - Contract
Prewitt Ridge was founded in 2019 to manage the messy human layer of engineering, generally considered “Requirements Management''. Our platform drastically decreases time-to-market for critical world-changing products that are needed to solve extinction-level events in energy, climate, transportation, and aerospace. We do this by integrating engineering requirements and decision context within the tools engineers are doing real work, and rapidly recompute downstream system impacts as designs evolve.
We’re looking for a contract engineer to help us expand the tools our platform integrates with. You’d work closely with our engineering team to determine exact product specifications, design user experience flows, and develop the integration. Currently, we’re looking to expand our integrations into Google Suite and Atlassian tools, so applicants with those move to the front of the line.
Duration: Approximately 4 months.
- 5+ years of general experience with Typescript, Python, and RESTful APIs
- Familiar with OAUTH2 authentication providers, including but not limited to Okta and Keycloak.
- Follows Typescript and Python best practices.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Available for meetings during Pacific Time Zone (9am to 5pm) hours of operation
- Has developed for at least one of the following platforms, and can provide at least one reference:
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Experience with NX build system
- Experience with React, Redux, and RTK Query
Something looks off?