Senior Manager, Product Content
Aeris Technologies Inc, a subsidiary of Project Canary, PBC, designs, manufactures, and commercializes the next-generation of laser-based gas analyzers used in a variety of applications such as quantifying greenhouse gas emissions, atmospheric pollutants, and natural gas leaks.Project Canary is a climate technology company that offers an enterprise emissions data platform that helps companies identify, measure, understand, and act to reduce emissions across the energy value chain. Our mission is to “Measure It” – leveraging sophisticated software solutions to help companies improve and report on their emissions footprint. We do this by building high-fidelity sensors, ingesting data from various other technologies and sources, characterizing the accuracy of such emissions data, and deploying advanced physics-based AI-powered models to identify leaks and quantify emissions.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a major mover in the continuous monitoring space. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M, Series A of $10M in 2021 and Series B of $111M in 2022
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6
- Recognized as Best for the World (top 5% of all B-Corps) in 2 out of 5 categories (Governance and Workers)
- Additional recognition and awards for our culture (more to come soon!)
- eNPS score of 72 (most recent measurement in Q4 of 2021)
- Headcount growth by 6X and growing
- Revenue growth of 6X and growing
Project Canary and Aeris Technologies’ success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work, we want to hear from you.
Aeris Technologies Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Product Content to join our team in Hayward, CA.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Product Content who is passionate about creating compelling training content that empowers our teams and drives customer adoption.
In this role, you are successful when our customers understand how to best use our products to harness their emissions data and our internal teams understand the value to the market. You will work with the product team to drive new product adoption and work cross-functionally to support product understanding across the organization. An ideal candidate will be creative, attentive to detail, wiling and eager to learn new technologies, and able to jump in anywhere to help push things forward.
- Internal Documentation
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Development and Customer Success, to create comprehensive internal documentation for existing and new products
- Craft clear, concise, and user-friendly materials, including manuals, guides, and training resources, to ensure that our team is well-equipped to succeed
- External Product Marketing
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies that drive external sales growth
- Create compelling product messaging and positioning to resonate with target audiences
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce engaging content, such as blog posts, webinars, and case studies, to showcase our products
- Market Analysis
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory landscape and competitive offerings to identify opportunities and threats
- Conduct thorough market research to refine product positioning and ensure our products meet customer needs
- Sales and Commercial Enablement
- Provide Commercial teams with the necessary tools and resources to effectively communicate product value to customers
- Develop sales collateral, presentations, and training programs to enhance the sales process
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (MBA a plus but not required)
- 4-6+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a technical or B2B environment
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with a knack for translating technical details into user-friendly content
- Proven success in driving product sales through effective marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Salary range: $90,000 - $140,000 annual base
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with low deductibles and premiums paid by company 99% for self and 50% for dependents and/or spouse
- 401K with company match (no vesting period)
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- Company sponsored wellness days (ski/snowboard days and more)
- 10 paid Federal Holidays annually
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Flex Choice Monthly Stipend – choice between parking, transportation, or wellness assistance
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.