Senior Manager, Educational Content
A successful candidate will be creative, attentive to detail, willing and eager to learn new technologies, and able to jump in anywhere to help push things forward.
Aeris Technologies Inc, a subsidiary of Project Canary, PBC, designs, manufactures, and commercializes the next-generation of laser-based gas analyzers used in a variety of applications such as quantifying greenhouse gas emissions, atmospheric pollutants, and natural gas leaks.Project Canary is a climate technology company that offers an enterprise emissions data platform that helps companies identify, measure, understand, and act to reduce emissions across the energy value chain. Our mission is to “Measure It” – leveraging sophisticated software solutions to help companies improve and report on their emissions footprint. We do this by building high-fidelity sensors, ingesting data from various other technologies and sources, characterizing the accuracy of such emissions data, and deploying advanced physics-based AI-powered models to identify leaks and quantify emissions.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a major mover in the continuous monitoring space. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M, Series A of $10M in 2021 and Series B of $111M in 2022
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6
- Recognized as Best for the World (top 5% of all B-Corps) in 2 out of 5 categories (Governance and Workers)
- Additional recognition and awards for our culture (more to come soon!)
- eNPS score of 72 (most recent measurement in Q4 of 2021)
- Headcount growth by 6X and growing
- Revenue growth of 6X and growing
Project Canary and Aeris Technologies’ success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work, we want to hear from you.
Aeris Technologies Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Educational Content to join our team in Hayward, CA.The Senior Manager, Educational Content is responsible for designing and developing learning materials and initiatives that enable the Aeris team to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to understanding key product capabilities and new launches. You will work closely with our Mechanical Engineering and Customer Support teams to create content based on their needs. You will also serve as a content liaison to broader Project Canary initiatives that touch sales and external audiences.
- Provide Aeris team with the necessary tools and resources to effectively understand technical aspects of new and existing hardware products
- Craft clear, concise and user-friendly materials including manuals, guides and training resources to ensure that our team is well-equipped to succeed
- Work with Engineering and Support subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs and create engaging content that enhances transfer of knowledge and collaboration across the company
- Create, produce, edit, and publish written and video content (e.g., blogs, how-to videos)
- Stay updated on industry and competitive trends to help Aeris identify opportunities
- As needed, collaborate with Project Canary’s Product Marketing and Marketing teams to provide Aeris content for sales and external facing purposes
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4-6+ years of experience in educational content creation, preferably in a technical or B2B environment
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with a knack for translating technical details into user-friendly content
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with blog and video creation tools
- Passion for Project Canary and Aeris Technologies’ mission
- Interest in learning about hardware in the continuous monitoring space
- Salary range: $90,000 - $140,000 annual base
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with low deductibles and premiums paid by company 99% for self and 50% for dependents and/or spouse
- 401K with company match (no vesting period)
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- Company sponsored wellness days (ski/snowboard days and more)
- 10 paid Federal Holidays annually
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Flex Choice Monthly Stipend – choice between parking, transportation, or wellness assistance
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.