Commercial Account Executive - German speaking (Bulgaria)
Quantive is seeking an incredible Commercial Account Executive with 3+ years direct SaaS selling experience to join the team. Proficiency in both spoken and written German is a crucial requirement for this role.
This is a remote position - you can join our team from anywhere in Bulgaria with a reliable internet connection. While we value the flexibility of working from home, we also believe in the power of in-person collaboration, especially for new team members. Therefore, we encourage frequent visits to our Sofia office during the onboarding process to provide you with the best possible training and the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues.
Quantive is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
Your primary role as a Commercial Account Executive will be to find and pursue new business opportunities and manage customer relationships with accounts in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for generating new business in the form of new customer wins and expanding existing customer contracts.
In your role as a Commercial Account Executive, you will be supported by a Sales Development Representative and Sales Enablement Manager, as well as ongoing investment in organic and paid marketing activities to generate leads. Your pipeline and customers will be further supported by Solutions Architects, Technical Support, and Customer Success.
Our Commercial Account Executives establish lasting relationships with customers based on helping them achieve their most important strategic objectives, whether revenue growth, profitability or transformation-related. Account Executives partner closely with C-level executives to set the vision for their opportunity and work with teams and employees across the customer organization to deliver a return on investment.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you'll be:
- Managing the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification, and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals
- Working with Sales Development to create opportunities from leads
- Working with Marketing to follow up on events, campaigns, and leads
- Working with Customer Success to develop account expansion plans
- Identifying and engaging relevant decision-makers and influencers within target accounts
- Identifying, exploring, and documenting relevant customer challenges
- Delivering compelling value-based conversations to identify pain and address customer challenges
- Mapping prospective accounts org structure, people, priorities, and more
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities
- Accurately forecasting all sales activity and revenue to exceed sales targets and help us escape velocity
What We're Looking for
To be successful as a Commercial AE at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values (do the right thing, be transparent, be exceptional, don’t be an asshole)
- 3+ years of direct SaaS selling experience
- Fluency in German
- Successful experience selling enterprise B2B software platform
- The ability & desire to mentor others on sales best practices, processes, and general business acumen
- A proven track record as a strategic enterprise sales professional with intellectual curiosity and a deep understanding of business
- A track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
- An open mind and willingness to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- A mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience
- Proven ability to use Challenger Sales and Value-Based Sales Methodologies
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing technical/business landscape
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Attractive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (by Bulstrad Life)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remotely
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
About the interview process
Transparency is one of our core values. Here's what you can expect during the interview process and we will be sure to share more details about the process on your introductory call:
- Introductory call with our Talent Team
- Cognitive and Behavioral Assessment
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Team Interviews (2)
- Reference Check
- Offer to join our team!
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.