Junior Full Stack Engineer
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures.
You'll work closely alongside our CTO, data teams and machine learning engineers, frontend, and wider technical team to build new capabilities, focused on speed and reliability.
You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CTO.
- Working on React.js based SaaS frontend.
- Working on various backend technologies and their integration with SQL, Elasticsearch and MongoDB databases and various other cloud native services.
- Working with the Revenue teams and Go to market teams to bring value to internal and external processes
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a Full Stack engineer.
- Created a end-to-end using frontend/backend.
- At least proficient in in one of the below Backend Technologies
- Python using FastAPI/Django
- Frontend using ReactJS.
- MongoDB/Postrgres querying (SQL, NoSQL)
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Optional, but a bonus if you:
- Have worked with data manipulation.
- Python scripting.
- Have typescript knowledge.
- Advanced react knowledge
- Pandas skills
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience working with AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- Building the backend infrastructure and handling deployment on cloud service providers.
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.