Quantive is seeking an incredible Procurement Manager with 2-5 years of experience in Purchasing to join the team.
This is a hybrid position - while we value the flexibility of working from home, we also believe in the power of in-person collaboration, especially for new team members. Therefore, we encourage frequent visits to our Sofia office during the onboarding process to provide you with the best possible training and the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues.
Quantive is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
Your primary role as a Procurement Manager would be to maintain a full list of the company’s contracts, monitor their renewal dates, and take action when additional purchases are required.
As a Procurement Manager, you’ll be:
- Maintaining a full list of the company’s contracts
- Monitoring and executing renewals and new purchases
- Being proactive in the negotiation of better terms at renewal
- Working with managers and budget owners on all purchasing-related requests
- Analyze the market and help purchasers provide various purchase offers for each request
- Negotiate contract terms with suppliers and liaise with the legal team where appropriate
- Track, monitor, and execute savings
- Perform ad hoc reporting and data analysis (effective usage of the tools purchased, estimated cash-flows, etc.)
- Suggest areas for improvement and implement best practices in the procurement process
What We’re Looking for
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you’ll need to be/have:
- 2-5 Years of Experience in Purchasing
- Fluent English language and excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good negotiator, listener, innovative and creative problem-solver
- Well-prepared, organized, and focused in each discussion
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Attractive base salary
- Generous paid time off (25 days) and company holidays
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (by Bulstrad Life)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remotely
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.