UK Based OKR & Strategy Coach (Both Associate & Permanent roles)
Associate Job Title: OKR & Strategy Coach (Both Associate & Permanent roles)
Reports to: Global Head of Professional Services (Managing Director) – Sarah Foxton
Location: UK Based, Hybrid Working (avg. 1-2 days/fortnight London Office), Onsite Client work likely
Quantive is seeking a high-performing OKR & Strategy Coach, for both Associate (contractual) and Permanent roles, with at least 6+ years of customer-facing consulting experience to join the team. This is a hybrid working role, working from in the UK but with the flexibility to travel to a Quantive office for Quantive team sessions and to travel for client sales and meetings delivery if required (most of our client sales calls and client engagements are delivered virtually).
Quantive Results is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, start-ups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
About the Role
As a OKR Coach at Quantive, you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact in our rapidly expanding global consulting services team. As a chargeable coach/consultant, you will work directly on client engagements supporting senior Strategy & OKR coaches as required, for example preparing and delivering training and workshops. Sales activities will include supporting the Professional Services leadership team with bid management and proposal creation.
Help deliver consulting services to Quantive clients by:
- Plan, schedule and deliver strategy definition
- Plan, schedule and deliver OKR-setting workshops
- Plan, schedule and deliver strategy & OKR training
- Plan, schedule and support team and 1:1 client coaching sessions
- Facilitate client OKR team check-ins
- Create Client Strategy & OKR playbooks
- Providing support to Managing Consultants on client engagements to create and update delivery plans that ensure delivery using agile ways of working
- Identify any extension or expansion opportunities for consulting or software, in partnership with the Account Executive and Managing Consultant.
- Advise and navigate varying levels of client understanding of OKRs and Agile maturity
- Ensuring that delivery is happening according to the Statement of Work required for quality and within budget and margin.
- Meeting with the Quantive Success team and clients to understand Quantive's Consulting Services performance.
- Minimizing any consulting services delivery issues within the Quantive team and with clients.
- Participate in strategic planning, process improvements and innovation projects in close collaboration with Consulting Services, Revenue and Customer Success
- Contribute to building the Consulting Services team be as effective as possible to drive multiples of revenue growth
- When necessary, conduct research to support proposals and project delivery as well as prepare and distribute marketing collateral for Consulting Services
- Organize and manage documentation pre & post sale for assigned client engagements
- Help ensure that client credentials and case studies are captured with measurable benefits.
What We’re looking for
- Management or technology or OKR consulting experience.
- Proven track record in selling and/or delivering consulting services.
- Experience in selling and delivering strategy-execution transformation work, specifically Objectives & Key Results methodology and Agile methodology, and demonstrable insights into how the two frameworks interface.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Software Sales team during the sales process.
- Proven ability to interface with senior stakeholders up to Director/VP-level to help understand an organization's strategy to inform the right set of objectives and key results.
- Proven ability to work with client teams at all levels to ensure OKRs are embedded throughout the organization, using strategic consulting skills and a deep understanding of the essence of the company's objectives and key results.
- Supporting multiple consulting engagements in delivery.
- Excellent communicator and listener with the ability to engage executives credibly and confidently.
- Polished proposal and presentation creation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills including spreadsheet modelling.
- Resilience and ability to cope with a fast-paced scale-up environment with an evolving operating model.
- Experience in strategy and linking strategy to delivery and developing high-performing teams.
- Results-oriented problem solver with excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Engaging and positive style with clients, demonstrating empathy and grace under pressure, and responding quickly to client requests.
- Top of the line proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word with a basic understanding of Salesforce with general ability to pick up software quickly for a range of tools we use (Toggl, Qwilr, and Quantive itself!)
- Overall, a successful candidate will have a strong desire to learn, a positive attitude, and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment. This individual should possess excellent interpersonal skills, and must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively manage their workload
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary/contract rates for Associate roles
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (varies by location)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.