Quantive is seeking an incredible Accountant with 1-2 years of experience in the field of accounting and finance experience to join the team.
This position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are currently working on a hybrid basis with a mix of working from home and working from the office.
Quantive is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
As an Accountant on our team, you will be responsible for maintaining accounting books and records in compliance with the local legislation; supporting the Chief Accountant in daily tasks, monthly closing and accounts analysis; communicating with AR/AP team to ensure proper posting of documents.
As an Accountant, you will:
- Daily recording of business transactions in the accounting system – invoices, banks, credit cards, expense reports, etc. and ensure all documents meet the local tax requirements
- Fixed assets accounting
- Participate in preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns
- Support the Chief Accountant in monthly closing process and preparation of various reports for local authorities (National Revenue Agency, National Statistical Institute, Bulgarian National Bank)
- Support the Chief Accountant in preparation of ad hoc reports and account balances reconciliation
- Intercompany coordination within the group companies
- Contribute to the optimization of current processes and demonstrating continuous improvement mindset.
What We're Looking For
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- 1+ years of experience in the field of accounting and finance, preferably in multinational environmentA desire to win and contribute to part of a winning team
- Good English and computer skills in MS Office; good Excel skills is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience with accounting software
- Good understanding and knowledge of the local Bulgarian accounting standards, IFRS and tax legislation (US GAAP is a plus)
- High attention to details
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great time-management skills, capable of meeting deadlines and sustaining a standard workload
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization
- Must be result-oriented and have a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values
*BS or higher degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (with Bulstrad)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
About the interview process
Transparency is one of our core values. Here's what you can expect during the interview process:
- Initial intro conversation with our internal talent acquisition team
- A short cognitive and personality assessment (30 mins)
- A 30-minute behavioral-based interview with the hiring manager
- A 45-minute group interview
- Reference check
- An offer to join the team at Quantive
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.