Quantive is seeking a Financial Analyst with at least 2+ years of experience in financial analysis and management accounting. to join the team.
This position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are currently working on a hybrid basis with a mix of working from home and working from the office.
Quantive is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
As a Financial Analyst on our team, you will be responsible for the monthly financial analysis, support the monthly closing and financial reporting processes, together with the consolidation process; have exposure to strategic finance and the annual financial audit and support the FP&A Manager and the management as requested. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with corporate finance and financial analysis and reporting, be able to work in an organized manner and meet deadlines. Ultimately, you will help the senior management spot risk areas before they arise by providing insightful analysis and suggestions for risk mitigation and optimization of the work processes.
As a Financial Analyst, you will:
- Monitor and provide (monthly, quarterly and annual) analysis on accounting and other data together with ad hoc management information reports with accurate views of its financial performance and insight/commentary as necessary.
- Produce a monthly variance analysis.
- Have a sound understanding of accounting processes and reports.
- Work closely with the accountants in all subsidiaries and ensure timely delivery of their monthly reports.
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes ensuring financial data is accurate and in compliance with all local regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Support the monthly consolidation process.
- Contributing to the optimization of current processes and demonstrating continuous improvement mindset.
Additional exposure to:
- Business Plan and forecasting of financials
- Tax declarations preparation
- Year-end financial audit processes
What We're Looking For
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in the field of accounting and finance, preferably in multinational environment; Experience in SaaS companies is a plus.
- Fluent English and excellent computer skills in MS Office; very good Excel skills is a must.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases.
- Very good understanding and knowledge of the local Bulgarian accounting standards, IFRS and tax legislation (US GAAP is a plus).
- High attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great time-management skills, capable of meeting deadlines and sustaining a standard workload.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization.
- Must be result-oriented and have a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- A desire to win and contribute to part of a winning team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values
- BS or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (with Bulstrad Life)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remotely
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
- Own it.
We alone are answerable for our actions, behaviors, and performance.
- Expect to win, together.
We are resolute in our belief that we will succeed and that we are stronger with shared goals and mutual support for each other.
- Do the right thing.
We do what's right, not what's easy. If it feels wrong, we don't.
- Be kind.
We seek to achieve extraordinary outcomes while also being awesome humans.
About the interview process
Transparency is one of our core values. Here's what you can expect during the interview process:
- Initial intro conversation with our internal talent acquisition team
- A short cognitive and personality assessment (30 mins)
- A 30-minute behavioural based interview with the hiring manager
- A 45-minute group interview
- Reference check
- An offer to join the team at Quantive
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Quantive is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Quantive works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.