PLATFORM SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time in the right experience by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Great Britain, Australia, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
Rallyware has recently completed the acquisition of Myagi, a fully remote SaaS business on a mission to connect the world’s leading brands (Nike, Gibson, Casio and Giant) with the third-party sellers and their retail employers responsible for selling their products to consumers. Myagi enables these brands to build advocacy, collect valuable feedback and ultimately drive sell through and improve the customer experience.
As part of this acquisition, Rallyware is supporting Myagi to ensure we can provide our customers with the best level of service possible.
This is a 100% remote role supporting users and Myagi team through chat and email.
The Job Overview:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Platform Support Specialist to join the Myagi by Rallyware team.
As a Platform Support Specialist, you will play a critical role in delivering exceptional customer support to both frontline users and paying admins. Your primary responsibilities will include providing chat and email support and completing administrative tasks assigned to you.
Collaborating closely with the wider GTM team, the Platform Support Specialist will plan tasks, set deadlines, and work proactively to ensure the timely delivery of customer support and issue resolution. The role’s core metrics and goals are to maintain a CSAT rating of 98% and a first response time below 2 minutes.
- Provide timely and effective technical support for frontline users and paying admins via chat and email;
- Help customers navigate and utilize the platform, providing guidance and assistance as needed;
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to the platform;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by following up on customer issues and concerns;
- Complete assigned administrative tasks within Jira for both Support & Services;
- Escalate and document issues and the steps to reproduce in order to identify and capture bugs;
- Accurately tag conversations to track trends that contribute to the development of user guides, FAQs, and other support materials;
- Provide live-in-the-moment training and support to new customers as needed;
- Take ownership of capacity planning and deadline setting, working proactively with the wider GTM team to ensure timely delivery of customer support and issue resolution;
- Support customers to maintain accurate user accounts, promo codes, badges, and network connections;
- Work closely with the GTM team to continuously update and expand the Help Center.
- Previous experience in a customer support role, specifically providing support via chat and email, is essential;
- Proficient in utilizing chat and ticketing systems for issue tracking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and concisely;
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues efficiently over chat;
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to accurately document bugs and feature requests;
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product and engineering teams;
- Customer-focused mindset, with a strong commitment to delivering exceptional support and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish positive relationships with customers;
- Familiarity with knowledge base tools and customer support ticketing systems is a plus.