Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time in the right experience by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Great Britain, Australia, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- Good understanding of accounting and reporting standards in the United States and willingness to deepen the knowledge across other regions (Canada, Australia, Europe, etc.);
- Familiarity with accounting procedures, regulations, and principles;
- Previous experience in a relevant position;
- Experience with creating financial statements and invoices;
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- English: upper-intermediate or higher.
- Payroll accounting, calculation of respective taxes and fees according to local legislation;
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget according to schedule;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Communicate effectively with clients and control their payments;
- Produce error-free accounting reports;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Guide company’s employees by coordinating activities and answering questions;
- Make payments upon the management’s request;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Communicate with company top management on work status and client issues that arise.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career, and professional growth.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here