SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Location Europe, Ukraine
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
Rallyware has recently acquired Myagi, a fully remote SaaS business on a mission to connect the world’s leading brands (Nike, Gibson, Casio, and Giant) with third-party sellers and their retail employers responsible for selling their products to consumers. Myagi enables these brands to build advocacy, collect valuable feedback, and ultimately drive sell-through and improve the customer experience.
Our Sales Development program is an excellent place to jumpstart your sales career by building a solid foundation in sales while paving the pathway for your progression into sales.
Your primary responsibility is to generate qualified meetings for sales, generating a robust pipeline. You will partner with marketing and sales to execute outbound lead-generation campaigns. This position is focused on outbound prospecting and the qualification of leads.
- Comfortable with a startup environment and flexible to change;
- Desire to move up the ranks and grow your career in sales;
- A highly organized professional with excellent research skills;
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored;
- Ability to articulate the product value proposition;
- Prior experience with cold calling is preferred but not required;
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher.
- Source prospects and reach out through cold calling, email, and LinkedIn to build a strong pipeline for sales;
- Schedule meetings with prospects for sales;
- Research and pre-qualify target companies;
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers;
- Communicate the value & benefit of our solution to prospects;
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- Opportunities for self-realization, career, and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills, and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!