Ravelin Technology Ltd
Who are we?
Hi! 👋 We are Ravelin! We're a fraud detection company using advanced machine learning and network analysis technology to solve big problems. Our goal is to make online transactions safer and help our clients feel confident serving their customers.
And we have fun in the meantime! We are a friendly bunch and pride ourselves in having a strong culture and adhering to our values of empathy, ambition, unity and integrity. We really value work/life balance and we embrace a flat hierarchy structure company-wide. Join us and you’ll learn fast about cutting-edge tech and work with some of the brightest and nicest people around - check out our Glassdoor reviews.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you! For more information check out our blog to see if you would like to help us prevent crime and protect the world's biggest online businesses.
Develop and maintain positive long-term relationships with the merchants we partner with, whilst proactively identifying and managing new opportunities for those clients.
Communication is the cornerstone of the role. The industry we work in can be dense and jargon heavy. An ability to understand complex problems and communicate the solutions they require in a clear, concise and persuasive manner is essential.
The account manager is expected to have a holistic understanding of the clients they work with. Being the key relationship partner with senior stakeholders and having a finger on the pulse for all stakeholders within the business is imperative.
The role is a proactive rather than reactive role and is supported by a wider technical client support and investigations team.
You're proactive with the drive to manage your own workload and diary to the benefits of the clients and colleagues you work with.
You’ll possess a combination of business and technical knowledge that enables you to engage effectively with senior level client contacts from all backgrounds.
A strong ability to learn complex information and communicate that knowledge to others is imperative. You’re a strong analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment and possesses bold and persuasive communication and presentation skills. You’re passionate about using technology to solve business problems.
- Around 1 year Account management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Experience in proactively growing client relationships within an account
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing deals
- Proven ability to influence others and lead client engagements
- Negotiation skills
- Highly skilled communicator
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Comprehensive medical cover with AXA
- Pension Scheme with Aviva
- Mental health support through Spill
- £1000 per year wellness budget
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day off for religious holidays
- Every last Friday of the month off
- Flexible working hours & remote friendly environment
- Ravelin Gives Back - monthly charitable donations and regular volunteering opportunities
- TeamBandit - Fortnightly team lunches with different people from across the company
- Access to BorrowmyDoggy
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Weekly board game nights & budget for regular socials that anyone can organise
Job offers may be withdrawn if candidates do not meet our pre-employment checks: unspent criminal convictions, employment verification, and right to work.