Sales Development Representative (France)
Ravelin Technology Ltd
Who are we?
Hi! 👋 We are Ravelin! We solve problems like Account Takeover, Chargeback Fraud, Promotion and Voucher abuse behaviour. Our goal is to make online transactions safer and help our clients feel confident serving their customers and improve conversion of payments.
And we have fun in the meantime! We are a friendly bunch and pride ourselves on having a strong culture and adhering to our values of empathy, ambition, unity and integrity. We really value work/life balance and we embrace a flat hierarchy structure company-wide. Join us and you’ll learn fast about cutting-edge tech and work with some of the brightest and nicest people around - check out our Glassdoor reviews.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you! For more information check out our blog to see if you would like to help us prevent crime and protect the world's biggest online businesses.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your role will involve sourcing and running the first interactions that we have with potential new enterprise clients. How will you do this? Ravelin’s SDR’s work closely in “pods” with senior members of the sales teams to find the right people to speak to, run first class discovery and demo sessions to create momentum in the sale and ensure that each interaction we have with a merchant brings us a little closer to a new customer. The day to day work requires an organised mind that can track many different campaigns of outreach across different industries. The SDR role will also require the new “Ravelino” to work closely not only with the Sales Team but also the marketing, account management and pre-sales functions.
If you are interested in starting or developing your career in sales with technology that is at the cutting edge of its industry we would love to speak to you about how to make that a reality. If you feel you are a strong performer and set the bar high then please apply. The ideal candidate will be based in Berlin or London.
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in customer & prospect accounts
- Contact 30+ prospects daily via phone, email, Linkedin and other various forms of outreach.
- Qualify pre-opportunities by identifying Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe.
- Generate pipeline through marketing programs and coordinate meetings with Account Execs
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Around 1 years experience in a professional environment (experience on phone or public speaking preferred) High ethical and moral standards and great at nourishing relationships
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience developing leads through targeted direct outreach and marketing campaigns
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to learn our subject matter fast
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable targets
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience a plus
- Outreach, SalesLoft or other Email Automation experience a plus
- Articulate and excellent follow up skills
- Strong desire to move up in other sales functions
- French native speaker
- Flexible working hours and €500 home office budget
- Share options
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra day off per year of service (up to 5) + 1 extra day off for cultural reasons
- Extra Monthly company-wide days off - the Wellbeing & Learning Days
- €1000 annual wellbeing budget to spend through Heka
- Mental health support through Spill
- Enhanced parental benefits
- Company socials, team social and budget for microsocials that anyone can organise for any event
- Ravelin Gives Back (RGB) - monthly charitable donations and regular volunteering opportunities
- Fortnightly team lunches with a randomised group of people from across the company, virtually (via Deliveroo) or in-person
- Weekly board game nights