Director of Outside Sales
RealtyMogul was founded in 2012 with a mission to empower investors to live the lives they want by generating wealth through real estate investing.
On the Platform, investors pool their money together to invest in commercial real estate deals they may not normally have access to on their own including multifamily, office, retail, industrial and ground-up development. And the best part? The real estate companies manage the properties, providing a truly passive real estate investing experience.
Investors can also invest in one of two REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), giving them access to a portfolio of professionally managed properties that can potentially pay monthly or quarterly cash distributions.
Since 2012, RealtyMogul members have collectively invested over $1.1 billion into over $7.3 billion of real estate nationwide, including 31,000+ apartment units (as of November 30, 2023)
About Your Role:
The Director of Outside Sales is a commission only role responsible for delivering investment capital for offerings on the RealtyMogul platform by developing and executing relationships with high-net-worth individuals and family offices
What You'll Do:
- Develop a go to market business strategy to maximize the potential for investment capital from your current and future network
- Build a strategic business development pipeline of potential investors (high net worth individuals, small family offices) across the United States
- Generate, nurture and finalize investments from these investors
- Nurture and deepen these relationships to ensure RealtyMogul stays top of mind and maximizes the relationship potential.
- Be the face of RealtyMogul in your market area and increasing visibility with 1:1 meetings, trade shows, local associations, and networking events.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with acquisitions, asset management, finance, legal, marketing, and other departments to optimize investor relations
- Embody and enhance the culture of RealtyMogul by living our values
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven track record of raising capital through an existing network of investors using a consultative sales process. Work experience could include private equity, private banking, wealth management, institutional capital raising, business development or strategic partnership negotiations
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence to identify and evaluate new business opportunities, build partnership strategy, assess market opportunity / competitive landscape, and develop strategic relationships
- A creative, strategic problem solver, incessantly seeking opportunities to materially impact the business and close deals
- A proven track record of building high-trust relationships, effective networking and partner management
- Exemplary communication skills, encompassing outstanding written and verbal prowess for crafting persuasive investor messages
- Collaborative and approachable, with excellent interpersonal skills to work harmoniously across departments
- Active FINRA Series 7 and Series 63