- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand project goals, user needs, and business objectives.
- Gather feedback to understand user needs, pain points, and preferences. Use this data to inform user flows, information architecture, design decisions and ensure an exceptional user experience.
- Design and iterate on wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for data visualization dashboards and enterprise software applications that enhance user productivity.
- Work closely with development teams to provide spec’d design assets and ensure the successful implementation of the user interface.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer working collaboratively with designers, researchers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Familiarity with data visualization concepts and best practices, including the ability to simplify complex data sets for easy comprehension.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, and incorporating feedback into design iterations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams with the ability to articulate design decisions and receive constructive feedback.
- Passion for Healthcare Innovation: a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of healthcare through user-centered design and technology
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology, regulations, and workflow
- Experience working with enterprise software