Senior Fullstack Engineer
In a typical week, you may:
- Develop and deploy new, high impact features for physicians to care for patients.
- Implement new diagnostic algorithms based on physician usage and feedback.
- Support or own core technical infrastructure to ensure reliability and scalability.
- Participate in agile planning, code reviews, and release testing.
- Ramp up on new tools, share learnings with teammates, and learn from them.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional developer experience
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment
- Proficient with our tech stack: Python, Flask, Postgres, Typescript, React, AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team
- Able to travel up to 4 weeks a year for company co-working and/or retreat weeks