Digital Marketing and Demand Generation Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2023
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Demand Generation Manager to lead our integrated campaigns and demand generation activities. As Regard’s first ever Digital Marketer, you’ll play an integral role in building and scaling Regard’s digital marketing, demand generation, and performance marketing function. Reporting directly into Regard’s VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for running integrated campaigns that drive and capture demand across our key buyer segments. This is an opportunity for someone who excels in team collaboration, project management and who thinks both strategically and tactically to get things done.
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Regard streamlines clinical and revenue cycle efforts to dramatically improve hospital finances, patient safety, and physician happiness. We are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. We work closely with some of the top health systems in the country and are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs. We want you to join us.
- Lead and execute integrated marketing campaigns and represent the campaign strategy, plan, execution and performance with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders.
- Own campaign performance metrics and key business and revenue metrics across the sales funnel, including prospect acquisition and opportunity creation.
- Partner with our Product Marketing Manager to align messaging, content and sales strategies, and understand relevant solutions and uses cases that roll into each campaign.
- Build strategy for paid media and SEO media to acquire and nurture prospective buyers through the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with revenue operations to set up and manage marketing automation processes and tools and optimize those processes over time as we grow.
- 5+ years direct experience working in digital marketing and demand generation roles with knowledge of marketing automation processes and best practices
- Excellent project management and reporting and analytics experience
- Proven experience owning and executing on integrated campaigns preferably for B2B audiences and healthcare audiences
- Experience working with Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo or Mailchimp
- Sample campaign workflow required
- Able to travel one week per quarter
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Eligible for equity + performance bonuses
- 99% employer paid health benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) + One Medical subscription
- 18 PTO days/yr + 1 week holiday break
- Annual $750 learning & development stipend
- Company-sponsored team retreat + social events
- Quarterly travel budget + company-sponsored housing for co-working at LA HQ
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.