2,570
companies
6,878
Jobs
Leverage our network to build your career.
If you are a Techstars portfolio companyclaim your profile.
reTravel.io
reTravel.io

reTravel is a next-gen marketplace that allows travel companies and content providers to connect through a single platform, offering their travelers relevant ancillaries at the right moment in their journey. Travel Agencies are letting huge opportunities leak to other providers. Investing efforts in selling flights and hotels, which makes barely 30% from a 5.8 Trillion dollar market (2019), leaves 70% with minimal attachment rates. Ancillaries, such as Car hire, Insurance, Covid tests, Concerts, and more, come with high commissions. Yet, most travel agencies hardly sell them, leaving the lion's-share leak to others. Our self-driving cross-selling and upselling technology, increases attachment rate, revenue and travelers' loyalty, with a 10 minute onboarding process We offer a success-based business model for our simple, yet powerful solution with out-of-the-box integrations. We make AI and Machine Learning accessible and affordable to everyone in the travel industry.
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel, Kefar Sava, Israel
retravel.io

Is this your company?

If you're responsible for hiring at this company, make sure your company and job information are always up to date to attract top talent from the Techstars network.

Inaccurate data? Flag it here.
Open jobs at reTravel.io