We're not telehealth and we're not a traditional doctor's office: we're the best parts of both.
Our mission at Rezilient is simple: to make access to primary care convenient, timely and seamless. No long waits. No treating patients as a number.
We use paramedics to bring high quality care to our patients in our clinics. Our primary care providers are on screen virtually in the exam room as they direct care with our paramedics. Our paramedics assist with physical assessments and use deceives that allow, not just the provider to see the patient's exam, but the patient can see their ear drums to their heart rhythm. Our model is breaking through the old way of medicine and bringing transparency and high quality care to all consumer patients using technology. We are looking for paramedics that are ready to expand and break new grounds on what paramedics and providers can do in the world of medicine to bring high quality primary care.
Summary of Duties
- Our paramedics focus on one patient at a time. From greeting patients, to serving as the hands of the physician during appointments, to coordinating follow up needs. Our patients get a full hour appointment to ensure that our paramedics and providers have enough time to address all concerns and perform a through exam.
- Use connected devices to perform physical exam with virtual physician (cardiac and lung exam w/ stethoscope, ear exam w/ otoscope, etc.)
- Blood draws, urine samples, vaccinations, lab orders
- Daily open and set up, ensure digital devices are charged and connected
- Greet patients as they enter, verify identity, collect vitals, chief complaint, med rec, etc and enter into the EMR
- Troubleshoot any minor connected device or audio/video issues that could occur (camera obstructed, speakers disconnected, screen disconnected, etc). In-depth technical support is provided remotely.
- Close location each day
- 08:30-17:30 Business Hours
- $26 - $29/hr
Visit us! www.rezilienthealth.com
- EMT-P with current licensure in Texas.
- A medic that is comfortable leading their own show and working with a variety of specialty physicians.
- Comfortable with technology. You don't need to be an expert as you'll be trained on the tech but need to be confident, curious and want to learn new health tech.
- Previous experience in clinics, primary care, urgent care, ED, ICU, step down I/P units is beneficial but not required.
- Soft skills - independent thinker, able to handle end to end patient care from scheduling to managing complex patient needs in coordination with physician, takes ownership of patients, wants to lead clinic with autonomy, problem solver, comfortable with technology, passion for revolutionizing healthcare, comfortable working with different types of specialty physicians, hands-on, can-do person.
- Competitive pay with consideration given for years of experience
- Health insurance
- Flexible hours with no weekend, holiday, or night shifts required!
- The opportunity to work one-on-one with physicians and learn more about both chronic disease management and acute issues in primary care.
- Friendly work environment where you are treated as a valuable member of a team with direct access to management who listen and address concerns.
- Be part of a startup that hopes to disrupt and improve the way healthcare is delivered to everyone!