Head of Customer Success
We're not telehealth and we're not a traditional doctor's office: we're the best parts of both.
Our mission at Rezilient is simple: to make access to primary care convenient, timely and seamless. Because we virtually beam our doctors into our CloudClinics, our members can choose their doctor based on their preferences, not their location, for a completely different primary care experience.
Our doctors can be anywhere, while our CloudClinics are conveniently placed close to where people live, work and shop. Each CloudClinic is staffed by an experienced clinic specialist who becomes the doctor’s hands. Our members can also interact with their Rezilient doctors through chat and video, providing a continuous relationship with their doctor no matter where they are.
Above all, our tech-forward approach streamlines the primary care experience so our doctors have the time to treat our members as a whole person, not just a collection of symptoms. And we’re continuing to add specialty services and breakthrough technology to offer the most comprehensive, convenient care possible.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success to come in to organize, build, oversee, and set the foundation for Rezilient’s Customer Success function as we rapidly scale as an organization. You will be responsible for leading our efforts to deliver an outstanding healthcare benefit and cost-savings management for our growing customer base and channel partnerships, and will work closely with our CEO and cross-functional teams to build and implement processes that will support planning and forecasting in real-time. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team, make a tangible impact, and be a part of a journey reshaping healthcare.
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team on all new client initiatives. You’ll have a seat at the table and the ability to learn on the fly.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive customer success strategy, ensuring high satisfaction and retention rates.
- Own and manage a multi-stakeholder B2B2C customer relationship post-sale that results in both channel partner satisfaction and customer retention
- Build, train, and manage a high-performing customer success team.
- Establish and monitor key customer success metrics, reporting, and analytics to track key performance indicators to provide insights to Senior Leadership Team and cross-functional teams while driving continuous improvement.
- Create a detailed customer success playbook, outlining best practices and scalable processes.
- Engage directly with customers, providing hands-on support and fostering strong relationships.
- Lead strategic initiatives to enhance customer experience and value.
- Drive revenue expansion opportunities through customer education on new service offerings and partner-centric reporting on current outcomes
- Assist with business planning and forecasting by analyzing sales, engagement, and activation data and providing recommendations as the “Voice of the Customer”
- Develop and maintain customer-facing collateral, training and education materials for external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs, improve service delivery, enhance product offerings, and develop timely and actionable tactics.
- Establish continuous feedback loop with product and clinical teams to influence the product and service development roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement solutions to improve go-to-market efficiency and effectiveness.