We're not telehealth and we're not a traditional doctor's office: we're the best parts of both.
Our mission at Rezilient is simple: to make access to primary care convenient, timely and seamless. We operate nationwide to connect doctors to patients virtually and through our CloudClinics that are conveniently placed where people live, work and shop.
Each CloudClinic is staffed by an experienced Paramedic who performs physical exams and hands-on medical services, in partnership with a doctor who joins the appointment virtually on screen.
Outside of their appointment, our members can interact with their healthteam through 24/7 chat and video, providing a continuous relationship with their doctor no matter where they are.
As a Care Coordinator, you’ll help facilitate a patient’s journey through their Rezilient healthcare experience:
- Follow-up on patient referrals to ensure their health concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Respond to, triage, and sort all incoming patient messages with professionalism and empathy.
- Answer phone lines from 9am-5pm to address requests from patients, medical facilities, and insurance companies
- Schedule patients for appointments - adding their insurance and demographic information to their chart.
- Routinely interact with the doctors, nurses, and paramedics handling the patient’s care