Designer - Founding Team
Rivet (https://www.rivetapp.co/) is a platform helping artists and creators identify, retain and nurture their most engaged fans. We help our users analyze and optimize their fan engagement and empower them with new avenues for monetizing their audiences, all in one platform.
In the last few months, we’ve taken part in MIT’s delta v accelerator, officially launched our platform, grown our user base to hundreds of creators, and most recently, been accepted as one of 12 startups to the newest TechStars Boston cohort. We’ve been recognized as an “MIT startup to watch”, and you can read more about our co-founder, who was recently featured in Bostinno’s 25 Under 25 list here! We’re a small team working rapidly to realize our ambitious plans for where we can take our platform next, and we’re looking for passionate people to join us!
We are currently hiring to help design new product features and create amazing user experiences. The vacancies are intended to be filled immediately with as early a start as possible for you. For interns, we are looking for a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours/week during the semester.
- strong familiarity with graphic design, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar programs is preferred
- eye for clean and artful design, possession of superior UI skills
- ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- experience implementing innovative solutions for product direction and visuals
- experience establishing and promoting creative design guidelines, best practices and standards
- experience creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- nice to have: up-to-date with latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- nice to have: experience in the (independent) music industry
- nice to have: is independent and can take initiative
- nice to have: is organized and a good communicator
- nice to have: is motivated and excited about entrepreneurship and small startups
Please reach out to us at [email hidden]!