Frontend Developer - Founding Team
Rivet (https://www.rivetapp.co/) is a platform helping artists and creators identify, retain and nurture their most engaged fans. We help our users analyze and optimize their fan engagement and empower them with new avenues for monetizing their audiences, all in one platform.
Check out some of our incredible users! @davisradio, @ivysole
In the last few months, we’ve taken part in MIT’s delta v accelerator, officially launched our platform, grown our user base to hundreds of creators, and most recently, been accepted as one of 12 startups to the newest TechStars Boston cohort. We’ve been recognized as an “MIT startup to watch”, and you can read more about our co-founder, who was recently featured in Bostinno’s 25 Under 25 list here! We’re a small team working rapidly to realize our ambitious plans for where we can take our platform next, and we’re looking for passionate people to join us!
We are currently hiring intern/full-time frontend developers! The vacancies are intended to be filled immediately with as early a start as possible for you. For interns, we are looking for a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours/week during the semester.
- working knowledge of React, Vue or other VDOM-based frontend frameworks
- comfortable with "pull-request" driven development with strong testing & integration practices
- knowledge of traditional SQL-backed REST API architecture, as well as best practices for security and authentication
- experience with container-based packaging and deployment workflows (Docker)
- nice to have: experience with cloud infrastructure codification tooling (Terraform)
- nice to have: experience in the (independent) music industry
- nice to have: is independent and can take initiative
- nice to have: is organized and a good communicator
- nice to have: is motivated and excited about entrepreneurship and small startups
Please reach out to us at [email hidden]!
Something looks off?