Digital Marketing / Growth Strategist - Founding Team
Rivet (https://www.rivetapp.co/) is a platform helping artists and creators identify, retain and nurture their most engaged fans. We help our users analyze and optimize their fan engagement and empower them with new avenues for monetizing their audiences, all in one platform.
Check out some of our incredible users! @davisradio, @ivysole
In the last few months, we’ve taken part in MIT’s delta v accelerator, officially launched our platform, grown our user base to hundreds of creators, and most recently, been accepted as one of 12 startups to the newest TechStars Boston cohort. We’ve been recognized as an “MIT startup to watch”, and you can read more about our co-founder, who was recently featured in Bostinno’s 25 Under 25 list here! We’re a small team working rapidly to realize our ambitious plans for where we can take our platform next, and we’re looking for passionate people to join us!
We are currently hiring to help with tasks around identifying, engaging and reaching our customers and users via content creation and social media. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating original text and video content, instructional videos, managing posts and followers on social media and engaging in outreach for customer acquisition purposes.
The vacancies are intended to be filled immediately with as early a start as possible for you. For interns, we are looking for a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours/week.
- Hands-on experience in content management, content marketing and copywriting.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and ability to deliver creative content on schedule (text, newsletters, image and video).
- Data-driven and analytical with ability to measure, test and report on social strategies and campaigns using analytical tools.
- Ability to design and implement platform-specific marketing strategies that align with business goals for customer acquisition, lead-generation, awareness etc.
- Experience working with, developing and mapping out a comprehensive marketing plan, and interest in overseeing paid social campaigns including partnerships and influencers.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media (Links to profiles are a plus)
- nice to have: solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- nice to have: relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention. Experience in the (independent) music industry is a plus.
- nice to have: is independent and can take initiative
- nice to have: is organized and a good communicator in written and video format
- nice to have: is motivated and excited about entrepreneurship and small startups
Please reach out to us at [email hidden]!
Something looks off?