NFT Community Lead
Roll builds social token infrastructure and APIs to increase the GDP of the creator economy.
The future of the web is all about shared ownership. Roll is empowering new business models for creators where incentives are aligned with their communities.
Social tokens are branded digital currencies that represent a core piece of the next creator economy. Powered by blockchains such as Ethereum, social tokens enable creators with the ability to make a market that belongs to them and their audience without third-party intermediaries.
Roll is building the next generation of social token products to improve human economic connection across the internet, independent of any platform. Be part of a groundbreaking startup in Web3 space and join Roll at the vanguard of the revolution of a community-owned social web!
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable and well connected in Web3/NFTDAO space and is interested in leading business development and partnership efforts to introduce Roll products to the creator economy ecosystem.
You will lead the acquisition efforts to onboard creators, NFT communities, DAOs and strategic partners. You’ll learn their needs, and enhance our framework for launching social tokens and growing their communities with Roll’s suite of products.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience driving measurable results in a fast-paced business development and partnerships environment working with either startups or creators directly.
- Help build business development strategy, framework, pitch, and develop standardized methods to streamline onboarding with creator and communities across Roll’s suite of products
- Field inbound partnership inquiries, filter high quality opportunities and create scalable and repeatable lead generation strategies
- Develop a strong and active network of key contacts across the web3 ecosystems
- Clearly communicate with internal parties and connect parties to ensure partnerships are moving forward
- Set and owning a high bar for measurable performance, execution, aligning to wider company goals and objectives and key results (OKRs)
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Development and/or Partnerships role, ideally in the web3 space, with a proven track record cultivating, closing, and managing partnership pipelines over time
- You have a passion for crypto/web3/creator economy, and a solid understanding of recent global trends and use cases
- Strong interpersonal skills suited to long-term relationship building coupled with strong analytic capacity to understand and explain crypto-based solutions
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to drive projects forward with processes that ensure efficient and high impact cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to think outside of the box and implement scalable growth strategies
Nice to have:
- Startup and startup scaling experience
Roll is reaching an inflection point and the right engineering talent will help us unlock rapid growth over the next few years. We’ve just closed our $10MM Series A and are deeply dedicated to finding the right talents to take the company to the next level.
We are leading a shift from user-generated content to user-generated capital with social tokens. If the category of social tokens excites you and you'd like to create products which will be used by thousands of creators and communities, we’d love to chat with you!
Something looks off?