Enterprise Account Executive
Rwazi is a market intelligence platform that provides companies with hyper-local data and insights to help them expand globally and win greater market share. Rwazi utilizes a network of local consumers (called mappers) spread across 65+ countries around the world to collect data from their localities, empowering leading multinational companies to better understand their consumers and drive growth.
A Techstars portfolio company, Rwazi is an early-stage B2B SaaS startup with a customer base that already includes global Fortune 500 companies and leading consulting firms. By providing access to accurate on-the-ground data, Rwazi hopes to enable consumers, employees, and businesses around the world to reach their full potential.
Rwazi is seeking an experienced, globally minded Account Executive who is excited about the opportunity to join the company at a time of high growth and play a key role in bringing Rwazi’s solutions to a ripe US market. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing, building, and scaling our regional pipeline, and driving new business revenue. You will get strong organizational support but the ideal candidate thrives in the fast paced, results oriented environment inherent to startups.
The role will start as a contractor for a period and with success there will be the option to transition to salaried.
Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily a “hunter” who brings in new accounts and is excited about building their own pipeline.
- Over time there will be some “farming” goals to secure additional revenue from existing accounts.
- Leverage network and industry knowledge to rapidly generate initial pipeline.
- Become well-versed in Rwazi’s products and services and educate customers on the value Rwazi can bring to their organizations.
- Use a consultative sales approach to sell and create value for customers.
- Experience selling into global enterprises in the FMCG (Coca Cola, Nestle, etc) or financial services (Visa, AmEx, AXA) industries.
- Act as the voice of the customer for Rwazi during this early stage, listening to customer needs and sharing customer feedback with the team.
- Negotiate contracts with senior decision makers.
- Ensure customers you bring onboard are successful with Rwazi’s solutions
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in enterprise sales
- Strong network in the CPG/FMCG industries
- Proven track record of closing high ticket sales, meeting or exceeding quotas
- Has prior experience in B2B SaaS and/or consumer data analytics
- Brings a scrappy, entrepreneurial mindset
- Has strong oral and written communication skills
- Is a highly motivated, organized, team player
- Is highly competent at building and managing relationships
- Has previous experience at rapidly growing early stage startups that change fast
- Shares our vision to help people around the world reach their full potential and can inspire and motivate diverse talent.
- Huge earning potential with very large commission for enterprise deal values in the six figures
- Generous commission/bonuses for generating qualified pipeline
- Reasonable basic salary