Associate Software Developer
- As a Software developer, you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed.
- In your agile team, you will closely work with other engineers, your manager and create solutions that meet business requirements.
- You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction.
- You will constantly work to learn new technologies and improve your skillsets.
- 0-2 years of experience preferably in the e-commerce solution domain
- Must have experience in Django/Flask framework along with Microservices
- Must have good experience in writing SQL queries and optimisation.
- Working knowledge of code repositories like Gitlab/Bitbucket.
- Should have the ability to use well-known design patterns to plan implementations or refactor existing solutions.
- Must have a good understanding of RESTful best practices
- A plus if you have worked with diverse data sources, especially the NoSQL database.
- Knowledge of Azure/Aws is a must for server deployments.
- Knowledge of ML is added advantage.
- Good colleges are preferred.
- Startup experience preferred