Saas Sales Manager
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market using modern tools.
- Do rigorous research on companies to assess opportunities.
- Strike and initiate conversations, set up meetings & demos with relevant personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Identify and implement the right sales techniques to close the deals.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the client and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same.
- Build a culture of performance and accountability within the SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives and quota
- Be the face of Saara and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- 2-4 years of business development experience in SaaS for Retail/D2C companies.
- Must have experience working with international markets such as North American and European markets.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies especially in the E-commerce enablement domain.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Hubspot etc