Saara Inc - Manager - Sales
- Saara is a fast-growing, VC-backed E-commerce returns reduction and automation company. We use AI/ML to not only help e-tailers be successful but also save the environment by reducing returns.
- We are currently looking to hire an energetic Sales Manager/Hunter who will be passionate & excited to learn. This position will be an integral part of our sales engine. The Sales Manager will be on the front end of the sales cycle and will be the face of Saara.
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market using modern tools.
- Do rigorous research on companies to assess opportunities.
- Strike and initiate conversations, set up meetings & demos with relevant personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Identify and implement the right sales techniques to close the deals.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the client and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions at the same.
- Build a culture of performance and accountability within the SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives and quota.
- Be the face of Saara and pitch the company and our products to the prospects while constantly improving sales playbook.
- 2-5 years of business development experience in SaaS for Retail/D2C companies.
- Must have experience working with international markets such as North American and European markets.
- Must have experience in the Ecommerce enablement Industry.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies especially in the E-commerce enablement domain.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Hubspot etc