As a part of the SafeEx developer team, you will help develop and design new app features for our inspection and maintenance software, SafeEx Cloud. We supply some of the largest corporations in Energy, Distillery, Oil & Gas, Maritime and more. SafeEx Cloud is used by many end-users in daily inspection and maintenance operations, helping ease and simplify processes.Your Job
Your job will be mainly focused on:
- Developing and designing new and cool features
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure correct solutions
- Optimising and improving current implementations
- Managing web and/or mobile releases
- Code reviews
- Typescript (if not already known, this is a requirement to learn)
- CI/CD (We use GitLab Pipelines)
- REST APIs (We use OpenAPI)
- Browser Databases (We use RxDB)
- Unit Tests (We use Jest)
- Quasar (UI framework based on Vue - https://quasar.dev/)
- State Management
- Responsive Design
- Solid understanding of the architectural pros and cons
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Development or similar, or 2 years of experience in software development.
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
The following knowledge is not required but will be considered a bonus
- Offline-first hybrid apps (we distribute both as a web app and an offline-first Android app using Capacitor)
- Python + Django with DRF (Our backend is based on this)
- Experience with Android or iOS app development
- Familiarity with Linux
You are a motivated, self-driven person with a natural can-do attitude and hunger for learning. You are not scared of sharing your ideas and are always eager to help develop your colleagues’ ideas.
As a professional, you write well-documented, high-quality code in consideration of your co-workers, as well as the product’s effectiveness. You have a flair for developing a solid mobile framework for highly dynamic system architecture. You can solve problems fast and can deliver a solution on your own, but you can also work efficiently as a team member.What you can expect working at SafeEx
- A compensation package that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working location. Opportunities to work from home some days of the week.
- Lunch is served at the canteen daily with delicious dishes, including menus for special diets.
- Retirement and healthcare plans - you’ll be covered with our healthcare insurance plan, including dental insurance.
- Personal development opportunities - you can attend conferences or courses that will help you expand your knowledge.
- Friday bar every other Friday - enjoy drinks and fun conversations with the SafeEx team.
NOTE for headhunters/recruiting agencies: SafeEx does not accept forwarding of any candidate resumes or candidate descriptions from third parties, including recruiting agencies or consultancy companies, without an explicit and written agreement.