JOB LOCATED IN WHITE PLAINS NY
Safe Flight, a leader in aviation safety and flight performance systems, was founded in 1946. The company pioneered the development of Stall Warning and Angle of Attack, Automatic Throttle Systems, Wind Shear Warning, and many other innovations in aircraft instrumentation, flight performance, and control systems for fixed and rotary winged aircraft. With product installed on over two-thirds of the world’s aircraft, Safe Flight counts among its customers the majority of the world’s aircraft manufacturers, more than 50 airlines, hundreds of operators of corporate jet aircraft and U.S. and International Armed Services.
Safe Flight’s benefits include employer-funded health care, life insurance, on-site lunch program, 401K contribution, Wellness and Education Reimbursement, paid-time off and sick time, and various other programs.
- conventional milling machines,
- conventional & hardinge lathes,
- grinding machines and
- drilling tapping machines required.
- Geometric Tolerance and Dimensioning
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of CNC programming and/or operation a plus.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a small job shop facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.