Product Manager at Salad Africa (Techstars 22)
We offer financial services and benefits that ensure employee wellbeing and inspire them to live better lives, thus creating a more optimized workforce for companies in Africa.
- Job Type
- Experience 3 years
- Job Field
- We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Product Manager to join our team.
- As a Product Manager at Salad, you will own the product roadmap and manage all aspects of the product.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and an innovative mindset for filling them. ‘
- Create a clear and detailed product roadmap for all products
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product life cycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch
- Overseeing the development and delivery of the product; turning items from the backlog into tasks and projects for the development/engineering team
- Overseeing the creation of product prototypes in collaboration with end users, internal stakeholders, designers, and developers, and gathering and implementing feedback on those prototypes
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Execute end-to-end product strategy
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor project progress and ensure that project goals are met on time and within budget.
- Ensure that all project documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- 3 years of Product management experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proficiency in product management tools including Clickup, Lucid chart, Firebase
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- A knack for storytelling
- Excellent time management
- Confident decision-making
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
Method of Application
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.