Android / iOS Software Engineer in Test
Software Engineers in Test at Sendbird help grow our test automation efforts across the entire Sendbird ecosystem. As a Software Engineer in Test, you'll work in a key position, where your efforts will have a noticeable impact on both the company and product. In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates and team members will share a passion for high-quality software, strong engineering principles, and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Design establishes our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Develop new tests and tools for our products.
- Participate in test pipeline triage rotation and ensure pipeline failures are triaged promptly.
- Groom and prune Sendbird tests at all levels to ensure optimal coverage and effective deduplication.
- Collaborate with a Product Manager and with the Sendbird products and development team to understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to automated tests for these new features.
- By implementing product samples, we conduct reviews about product requirements and quality.
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of professional experience developing in Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android) or JS (React).
- You have experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., CircleCI, Github Action, Jenkins)
- You are comfortable working with Jira, Confluence, Git, Github.
- 산업 기능 요원 보충역 지원 가능
Our KR benefits include (but are not limited to)
- Silicon Valley's equity program (1-year cliff)
- Remote work policy, flexible work hours
- Be Your Best Self: 3.9 million won (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, to gym memberships, to books, to fitness classes, to mental health services, to massages
- Support for home office set up such as motion desks, chairs, monitors, and AirPods
- Learn a Language benefit - up to 3.6 million won per year towards language lessons
- Weekly office lunch
- Monthly team building cost
- Partial support for commuting costs
- Free parking at the Seolleung office
- Group insurance support that covers employees, spouses, and children
- Medical checkup support, including MRI and genetic testing - for the employee and one family member
- Seven additional paid holidays in addition to annual leave (Boost leave, Birthday leave, etc.)
- Support for the latest work devices, such as MacBook Pro (special support options for each job position)
- Unlimited snack bar filled with snacks, beverages, and instant noodles every day
- 12-week paid parental leave support (available for both mothers and fathers)
- Other support programs for congratulations and condolences
The Future of Work at Sendbird 2.0
Sendbird values both work efficiency and team collaboration, and relationship building. For that purpose, we operate the new Future of Work 2.0 system. Those who live within an hour's commute to work will go to the office once a week to achieve synergy while autonomously choosing the best place and time to work together. Depending on your residence, organization, or nature of work, the frequency of attendance will be determined by consulting with the team.
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
Founded in 2015, Sendbird is the leading user engagement platform trusted by modern digital apps like DoorDash, Reddit, Yahoo, and Match Group and Global 500 companies such as UnitedHealth, DHL, LG, and Virgin Mobile. We allow any app or website to quickly and easily embed rich, real-time chat, voice, and video experiences to create connections with users and between users. This could be connecting drivers and consumers in a timely fashion to reduce cancellations for a delivery app, helping buyers get their questions answered from sellers to increase transactions in a digital marketplace, or increasing engagement between users in an online community. The platform has over 230M MAUs from over 50 countries operating in industries ranging from marketplaces, ride-sharing, and online communities to gaming, live video streaming, and healthcare.
Something looks off?