Partner Manager, APAC
We are currently looking for a Partner Manager who can bring their previous experience selling SaaS products in a partner, channel, or another relationship building role. As we continue to help businesses create meaningful engagement with their customers, we recognize the power of building a Partner team to help us connect with potential customers faster through partnership motions. Sendbird was recently named as the AWS Software Partner of the Year. We are looking to continue this success with your help!
What you will do
- Generate pipeline with partners.
- Build, discuss, and manage partnerships. (policies, rules of engagement, agreements...)
- Influence internal key stakeholders to push the partnership idea forward.
- Manage and execute operational works stemming from the partnerships.
What you bring to the table
- You have innate curiosity about how business is structured and works and are eager to learn constantly.
- You have a high level of EQ and are able to understand not only the incentives of people you work with and also the emotions of them.
- You’re a strong communicator able to convey complex ideas with clarity, confidence, and authority.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, partnerships, tech sales, or management consulting. (preferably at successful, high-growth technology companies or in high-tech industries.)
- Proven ability to build partnerships and generate meaningful go-to-market(GTM) motions with the partners in a fast-paced and global environment.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Business-level English skills.
Even better if you offer
- Partnership experience at or with cloud-native companies like AWS, Salesforce, Google Cloud, and MS Azure.
- Experience at a top-notch professional firm (investment banking, management consulting, etc).
- Experience handling cloud-based and/or middle-ware solutions.
Our KR benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Silicon Valley's stock options that can be exercised after one year
- Dynamic Nest program - work from home or come to the office, depending on the needs of your team
- Free parking at our Seolleung Office or commute by taxi and we can support that!
- Support for home office set up including equipment and desk items
- Group insurance support for self, spouse, and children
- Support for medical check ups
- 7 additional vacations on top of compulsory annual leave
- 12 week paid parental leave (both mom and dad)
- Learn a Language benefit - up to 3.6 million won per year towards language lessons
- Be Your Best Self: 3.9 million won (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, to gym memberships, to books, to fitness classes, to mental health services, to massages
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skillsets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
We will ask each Sendbirdian to follow the guidelines in place for their location regarding gathering, masking, vaccination, and testing. For our San Mateo headquarters you can find current local guidelines here.
Something looks off?