Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with Sendbird, the world's leading in-app customer engagement platform? At Sendbird, we believe in the power of connecting people and are passionate about helping businesses build engaging customer experiences. If you are a motivated and creative Technical Recruiter looking to make an impact in a fast moving startup, we invite you to apply now and join us on this thrilling journey!
- Manage the full lifecycle of technical hiring, from sourcing to offer extension, for various positions across engineering, product, and technical support teams. You may be asked from time to time to also recruit on business related positions.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their talent needs, develop effective recruitment strategies, and execute on hiring plans.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to identify and engage top technical talent through various channels, including online platforms, industry events, referrals, and social media.
- Conduct thorough screening and assessment of candidates, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Build and maintain a strong network of candidates, understanding their needs and keeping in touch with potential talent for future opportunities.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Lead interview teams through debriefs and support in making hiring decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to bring innovative ideas to the recruitment process.
- Leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective and efficient results-driven recruiting processes.
- You are naturally curious. You use this skill to constantly learn and understand the teams you support, the talent market you pull from, and the strategies that will be most effective for success.
- You are organized and process minded. You can manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have resilience. When faced with a challenge you happily dig in and stand strong while overcoming obstacles. Recruiting encounters many twists and turns and you welcome the opportunity to to solve the problem.
- You use data to drive the story. You are able to influence the outcomes of stakeholder discussions by using data to help them understand the market and any risks in the recruiting process.
- You act as a champion for candidates throughout their interviewing journey by understanding their motivations and ensuring they feel supported and set up for success.
- You are able to articulate a company’s value proposition in a way that resonates with candidates and can help them recognize how a role fits into their personal and professional goals.
- You have great discernment. You use sound judgement to make decisions regarding a candidate’s ability to do the work we need. You know when to push something forward and when it’s time to pull something back.
- 2+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably in high-growth environments.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive engineering, data & product candidates.
- Experience building out organizations with ambitious goals.
- Solid understanding of current competitive job market.
- Ability to craft compelling job descriptions and external messaging.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
- Business level communication in English (required)
Our KR benefits include (but are not limited to)
- Silicon Valley's equity program (1-year cliff)
- Remote work policy, flexible work hours
- Be Your Best Self: 3.9 million won (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, to gym memberships, to books, to fitness classes, to mental health services, to massages
- Support for home office set up such as motion desks, chairs, monitors, and AirPods
- Learn a Language benefit - up to 3.6 million won per year towards language lessons
- Weekly office lunch
- Monthly team building cost
- Partial support for commuting costs
- Free parking at the Seolleung office
- Group insurance support that covers employees, spouses, and children
- Medical checkup support, including MRI and genetic testing - for the employee and one family member
- Seven additional paid holidays in addition to annual leave (Boost leave, Birthday leave, etc.)
- Support for the latest work devices, such as MacBook Pro (special support options for each job position)
- Unlimited snack bar filled with snacks, beverages, and instant noodles every day
- 12-week paid parental leave support (available for both mothers and fathers)
- Other support programs for congratulations and condolences
The Future of Work at Sendbird 2.0
Sendbird values both work efficiency and team collaboration, and relationship building. For that purpose, we operate the new Future of Work 2.0 system. Those who live within an hour's commute to work will go to the office once a week to achieve synergy while autonomously choosing the best place and time to work together. Depending on your residence, organization, or nature of work, the frequency of attendance will be determined by consulting with the team.
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
Something looks off?