Manager, Sales - AMER
Sendbird is looking for a dynamic Sales leader to nurture and develop our America Sales team. We are heading into an exciting new era at Sendbird and you can be an integral part of that success.
The Sales Manager will lead, motivate, and organize the Sendbird Americas sales team. This role is directly responsible for overseeing the activities and performance of Account Executives, Account Managers, and Sales Development Representatives; developing the sales strategy, setting sales goals, account planning, overseeing sales activity, and providing coaching and support. This role reports directly to the CRO.
What you will do
- Lead a team of sales representatives to successfully sell the Sendbird platform to customers in Americas region
- Help develop talent to advance with their desired career progression.
- Empower sellers to succeed through training & motivation.
- Join calls & help remove barriers while improving deals and customer management.
- Make sure sellers are product experts (as you should be as well). Identify strengths and weaknesses in your and coach appropriately.
- Create a detailed, accurate, and predictable sales forecast.
- Monitor and report on quota attainment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Give actionable steps to improve and track progress across weekly 1:1s.
What you offer
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- 5+ years of experience closing complex deals.
- 10+ years of sales or related experience.
- Proven track record managing Sales teams selling to Developers and Product Manager personas.
- Demonstrated ability in managing sales teams that close large complex deals.
- Understanding of SDK/API business and/or a quick learner in B2B technology product space.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- Demonstrated success in leading and motivating a high-performing sales team.
- Servant leadership style of management
- Strategic thinking and the ability to translate business goals into actionable plans.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Our US benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 20 days PTO, 12 paid US company holidays, 5 sick days, 2 volunteer days, plus a rest/rejuvenation and birthday day off
- Company subsidized medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts or HSA
- 401k program
- Parental leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Be Your Best Self: An annual stipend of $3,500 (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, to gym memberships, to books, to fitness classes, to mental health services, to massages
Founded in 2015, Sendbird is the leading user engagement platform trusted by modern digital apps like DoorDash, Reddit, Yahoo, and Match Group and Global 500 companies such as UnitedHealth, DHL, LG, and Virgin Mobile. We allow any app or website to quickly and easily embed rich, real-time chat, voice, and video experiences to create connections with users and between users. This could be connecting drivers and consumers in a timely fashion to reduce cancellations for a delivery app, helping buyers get their questions answered from sellers to increase transactions in a digital marketplace, or increasing engagement between users in an online community. The platform has over 230M MAUs from over 50 countries operating in industries ranging from marketplaces, ride-sharing, and online communities to gaming, live video streaming, and healthcare.
Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.