Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition and Growth
There is much to be said about customer engagement and Sendbird is ready to help customers interact with businesses wherever, whenever, and however they want. We need your passion for messaging and paid search/social to help us connect with businesses that want to easily and effectively engage with their customers. This is a critical role in our Growth Marketing team and we can't wait to hear from passionate marketers with a proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns!
The Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition and Growth will be an integral part of growing Sendbird’s business by owning the responsibility of paid acquisition to generate demand. This role will be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing programs to acquire new users and as well as accelerate sales pipeline. Programs will include SEM, social media, native ads, content syndication, and display advertising campaigns and email programs. You will measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and their impact on pipeline generation.
What you Will Do:
- Manage paid digital channels globally, including:
- Paid search
- Paid social
- Native platforms and syndicated content
- Programmatic advertising
- Email and Webinar support
- Lead our experience testing and conversion optimization throughout the self-serve product experience, and the sales-assisted buyer’s journey, with attention to ad creative, ad placement, and landing page experience
- Use full context of the buyer’s journey to identify opportunities for growth, including retargeting, multistep/multichannel campaigns, and experimentation with new channels
- Set and manage budget across digital channels to maximize ROI and achieve digital attribution goals
- Plan and execute a global advertising strategy in collaboration with sales and field marketing teams
- Manage agency and contractor relationships to maximize impact of budget and resources
- Partner with Product Marketing and Content teams to provide feedback on what messages and content are working and what's not.
- Drive integrated marketing by collaborating with other marketing program managers to target account and contact lists for each program
- Continuously drive keyword research and bid optimization by working closely with the organic search team
- Work with Marketing Operations to build a best-in-class growth stack that will support your programs
Who You Are:
- Familiar with multi-month sales cycle and its impact on success measurement for paid acquisition
- User-centric! You always build with the customer’s experience in mind.
- Highly analytical. You are able to optimize programs through A/B testing and tools
- Self-motivated. You are able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and productive
- Fast paced with growth mindset
What You Bring to the Role:
- Track record in paid acquisition, demand generation and growth marketing in a B2B model
- Experience owning all aspects of a digital program, including strategy, execution, budget and growth goals. Technical expertise with multiple ad platforms, UTMs, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnels and associated marketing practices.
- Looking at full funnel metrics to propose A/B tests and make optimization decisions
- Experience in Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce required
Our US benefits include (but are not limited to)
- 20 days PTO, 13 paid US company holidays, 5 sick days, 1 volunteer day, plus a rest/rejuvenation and birthday day off
- Company subsidized medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts or Health Savings Accounts, depending on your selected health insurance plan
- Equity program
- 401K program
- Parental leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Be Your Best Self: An annual stipend of $3,500 (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, gym memberships, books, fitness classes, mental health services and massages
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location. To determine our ranges, we utilize a variety of compensation data benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range for this role is $140,000 - $165,000. This range is specific to the San Francisco Bay market. We consider several factors when making final compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs which may cause your specific offer to vary from the amount listed above.
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.