IoT Embedded Engineer
Sensefinity is looking for an IoT embedded engineer to work out of Lisbon.
At Sensefinity - Everything Connects - we are creating the Internet of Cargo, to assist customers connect their assets to their business. We do this by providing complete integrated assets consisting of hardware, communications, and cloud-software that instantly enables the customer to digitalize their business.
As an ideal candidate you want to experience work in a collaborative, engaging and innovative SaaS startup environment and you bring your enthusiasm to support to fulfill the vision of a fully connected world that will radically improve the utilization of assets and reduce waste around the world.
What you will do:
• Looking for a full-time embedded software engineer to maintain and develop the firmware that runs in our devices;
• Assist our team as a system engineer in specific projects, supporting our sales team with technical validation and deploying pilots in the client (availability to travel foreign and in Portugal);
• Maintain standards of code design, implementation, testing, and documentation;
• Take responsibility for the performance and quality of our firmware.
Competences we are looking for:
• Firmware development;
• Good C/C++ background;
• Hardware insights;
• Low-level communication protocols (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART);
• BLE stack and mesh protocols;
• Low-level system architecture design;
• Good debug, testing and problem-solving skills.
Skills that you’ll need:
• Capacity to work on a collaborative team;
• Self-motivated, creative and organized person;
• Able to work and learn in a exciting startup environment;
• Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Great to have:
Experience working with ARM Cortex-M devices;
• Experience writing unit tests;
• Cellular communication modules experience (GSM/NB-IoT/4G modules);
• Experience working with GPS modules.
If you are convinced that you can complement our team with the desired competencies and with your enthusiasm contribute to systems that will feed 2B further people, we are looking forward to meeting you. Then, please send your CV and cover letter to [email hidden]