IoT Hardware Designer
Sensefinity is looking for an IoT Hardware Designer to work out of Lisbon.
At Sensefinity - Everything Connects - we are creating the Internet of Cargo, to assist customers connect their assets to their business. We do this by providing complete integrated assets consisting of hardware, communications, and cloud-software that instantly enables the customer to digitalize their business.
As an ideal candidate you want to experience work in a collaborative, engaging and innovative startup environment and you bring your enthusiasm to support to fulfill the vision of a fully connected world that will radically improve the utilization of assets and reduce waste around the world.
With you help, we will able to help save enough food for 2 Billion people!
What you will do:
• Looking for a full-time engineer to envision our awesome devices;
• Assist our team as a system engineer in specific projects, supporting our sales team with technical validation and deploying pilots in the client;
Competences we are looking for:
• Firmware development;
• Good C/C++ background;
• Hardware Design;
• Low-level communication protocols (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART);
• BLE stack and mesh protocols;
• Low-level system architecture design;
• Good debug, testing and problem-solving skills.
Skills that you’ll need:
• Capacity to work on a collaborative team;
• Self-motivated, creative and organized person;
• Able to work and learn in a exciting startup environment;
• Experience working with ARM Cortex-M devices;
• Experience writing unit tests;
• Cellular communication modules experience (GSM/NB-IoT/4G modules);
• Experience working with GPS modules.
If you are convinced that you can complement our team with the desired competencies and with your enthusiasm contribute to systems that will feed 2 Billion people, we are looking forward to meeting you. Then, please send your CV and cover letter to [email hidden].