Mid-Market Account Executive
Sequel.io is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes to create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more right within their own websites. Companies of all sizes from startups to large enterprises like HP, Comcast NBC Universal, TIME, Barclays are choosing Sequel to realize their live communication strategies. Sequel is backed by top-tier VCs like Struck Capital, Javelin Partners and amazing angels from TIME, Allbirds, Hubspot and Resy.
Sequel is a San Francisco based company, but with a permanently remote global team. At Sequel we are not only committed to our company's growth, but also to our team culture and development since we are strong believers that the greatest companies are built by happy humans.
Sequel has registered average quarterly ARR growth of 130% and we are now seeking a results-driven Account Executive with a passion for problem solving to define and scale our growth and sales strategy. You’ll demo our product, source new business opportunities for the company, act as the main onboarding point of contact for new accounts, and will guide our customers in creating one-of-a-kind live experiences. This position reports directly to the CEO and includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
- You’ll become an expert in our product line and own the sales motion end-to-end, demonstrating value to prospective customers.
- You’ll scope solutions that best address a customer’s needs and educate them in realizing the value of Sequel’s Live Event Modules.
- You’ll join forces with our Customer Success team to provide the best possible front-to-back customer experience, regularly identifying areas of improvement in customer education.
- You’ll collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to proactively communicate new features to existing customers.
- You’ll work with Product and Engineering teams to report customer feedback and help regularly update the product roadmap.
- You’ll attend virtual events and discussion circles to educate the industry on the power of Sequel's technology and bring them into the sales cycle.
Note: This is a remote position.
- You are a hunter – you're always on the look out for new deals and see sales opportunities in places others wouldn't.
- You are an exceptional communicator. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way. You are personable and thrive in building long lasting relationships.
- You live in a growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- You are proactive. You see issues before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- You are structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don’t stop because something is “good enough”.
- You are customer-obsessed. You only hang your hat up when customers get what they came for, and you’ll run through brick walls to make that happen.
- You adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and/or SaaS sales with a demonstrated history of exceeding assigned quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) - 20 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home - We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan - You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks - Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology - In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We’ll support your professional growth - That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.
Something looks off?