Demand Generation Specialist
About Sigma Ratings
Sigma Ratings (“Sigma”) is an MIT-incubated and venture-backed global data and analytics firm that helps clients better manage risk that may impact credit, credibility and reputation. Sigma’s unique products leverage cutting-edge computer science and deep domain expertise to convert the world’s data into actionable insight that powers decision-making at global financial institutions, corporates and governments. Sigma’s culture is one that is highly collaborative and that prizes innovation and problem-solving.
We are seeking a resourceful and highly motivated Demand Generation Specialist with equally strong Marketing Operations skills, to develop and implement strategies aimed at increasing leads and driving revenue in a rapid-growth environment.
Work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop campaigns and ensure we stay on track to hit business goals.
The right candidate can:
- Build, update and troubleshoot issues quickly across our integrated tech stack: Hubspot (CMS & Marketing), Google Ads, Google Analytics, SalesIntel and SalesNavigator - this is an absolute must
- Develop, launch and measure multi-channel campaigns, that could include distribution or promotional channels such as: website, paid, social, email, webinars, and partnerships
- Track performance and provide actionable feedback to ensure maximum growth across all tactics deployed
- Offer innovative strategies for traffic, lead and pipeline generation (including SEO and AI-driven) during marketing planning meetings or for pivots
What We Seek
The ideal candidate loves the challenges that come with optimizing a demand generation machine in a fast-growing, competitive market. The right candidate embodies a growth hacker mindset and is able to take calculated risks. They bring a “can-do” approach to winning in the market.
- At least two (2) years of demand generation experience, which includes building, launching and measuring demand generation campaigns
- Able to quantify results with exceptional weekly, monthly, and yearly tracking reports and dashboards in Hubspot, Google Analytics or Google Ads
- Growth mindset and able to pivot quickly in an agile environment
- Shows initiative and is comfortable proactively navigating challenges
- Interested in learning about regtech and topics like anti-money laundering, know your customer, cusotmer screening, network risk and risk management
- Love to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, goal-oriented attitude
- Have a BA / BS degree
What We Offer
Incredible opportunity to advance your career in a fast-growing company
Highly competitive compensation, company stock and commission
Collaborative team that deeply values innovation and problem-solving
The option to work remotely or in our NYC office
Health and dental
Opportunity for international travel
Sigma is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.