Insurance Head (Director)
What We'll Bring:Na TransUnion, temos um ambiente acolhedor e enérgico que incentiva a colaboração e a inovação - estamos constantemente explorando novas tecnologias e ferramentas para sermos ágeis. Este ambiente dá ao nosso pessoal a oportunidade de aprimorar as habilidades atuais e construir novas capacidades, descobrindo seus talentos.Somos uma empresa de oportunidades iguais e todas as pessoas qualificadas para nossas vagas serão consideradas em nossos processos seletivos independentemente de raça, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, idade, status de pessoa com deficiência (PcD), orientação sexual, identidade de gênero ou demais recortes sociais relacionados a grupos sub representados. Estamos trabalhando para trazer maior representatividade social para a nossa empresa, garantindo que as pessoas se sintam parte de nossas equipes e dando apoio para que conquistem cargos de liderança. Reconhecemos que ainda há trabalho a ser feito e não vamos parar até que todas as pessoas que passem pelas nossas portas diariamente se sintam incluídas. Venha fazer parte da nossa história!
What You'll Bring:
- Management of multiple sales teams. Measured against roll-up of their teams' revenue plans. Translates strategic objectives of sales organization. Provides direction to staff toward achievement of revenue plans.
- Interacts with external clients, sales associates, and management.
- Identify, define, address and solve multi-dimensional issues including those that affect operations, solutions, technology, finance, associates, processes and/or finances.
- Extensive experience in managing Associates/Teams.
- Responsible for human capital strategies & personnel decisions including: hiring, development, training, role responsibility, performance, and annual increases.
- Responsible for rollup of revenue, assisting & influencing the strategic goals.
- Extensive Sales Experience & Business Development in Insurance, including full utilization of solution selling, creativity in proposals, value proposition, closing the sale, lead generation, prospecting.
- Proven ability to build relationships based on deep knowledge of large and complex client business.
Impact You'll Make:
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies, activities and results of sales teams.
- Drives sales process discipline such as pipeline management, opportunity management and weekly sales forecasting.
- Manages the team to achieve sales KPIs and assists with opportunity advancement and executive relationship support where needed.
- Informs quota distribution, reviews and approves account plans and provides inputs to senior sales leadership on quota allocation process.
- Directs and translates the strategic goals into day-to-day tactics for a defined segment of the sales organization, which sells directly to end-user businesses.
- Directs a team of sales associates responsible for achieving/exceeding revenue targets.
- Recruits, coaches and develops a strong talented team capable of achieving their revenue and business targets to ensure long-term growth for the business.
- Partners with senior management in developing sales strategies for specific accounts in Insurance industry, helping to identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the defined sales strategy.
- Supports the prioritized Solutions and regional initiatives (e.g. Thematic Selling) and identifies opportunities to ensure success for the team.
- Identifies opportunities for new market penetration or market expansion.
- Targets potential new clients and business development strategies.
TransUnion Job TitleSales Director, Sales Management