Senior Lead - Cybersecurity (Incident Response)
What We'll Bring:We’re looking for a Senior Advisor - Incident to join our growing team.
This role is a member of the larger Cyber Threat Management team, which includes security analysts and incident handlers who work alongside teams responsible for red teaming, intelligence analysis, and technical threat researchers. This role will lead response efforts to complex attacks against TransUnion globally and participate in a wide range of larger IR program activities specific to our growing cloud and other environments.
We are a geographically diverse team, with offices and personnel around the globe, making this a remote work position for the right candidate. This role will serve as escalation point for security concerns, incidents, and audits for regional teams across Europe and Africa. To support these requirements in addition to the technical skills listed below ideal candidates will also have prior remote work experience and possess necessary soft skills to support their success.
What we’ll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You’ll Bring:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in incident response, ideally in a large multinational environment.
• Experience identifying, investigating, and responding to complex attacks in the cloud (M365, Azure, AWS) or on premises (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
• Strong understanding of threat landscape in terms of the tools, tactics, and techniques of threats employing both commodity and custom malware.
• Strong understanding of how complex, multi-stage malware functions.
What You'll Bring:
What’s In It For you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. We operate a hybrid model allowing you to explore the balance of work and hours from home and/or from our offices in Leeds or London.
As well as an excellent salary and bonus scheme or commission scheme (if joining our sales teams) our benefits package comes with:
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Global paid wellness days off + a bonus day off to celebrate your birthday
- A generous contributory pension scheme + access to the TransUnion Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Private health care + a variety of physical, mental and financial fitness wellbeing programmes such as access to mindfulness tools
- Access to our diversity forums and communities so you can get involved in causes close to your heart
Impact You'll Make:
TransUnion – a place to grow:
We know that you may not possess every aspect of the essential and/or desirable skills listed above but if there’s something you can’t tick off, don’t let that put you off applying as we could explore training for you.
Interview & Hiring Process:
Most of our recruitment processes are virtual, so you’ll get to know our hiring managers and teams over the phone and through video. If we need you to attend a physical in person interview your recruiter will inform you of this.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview with us please make us aware of this on your application.
TransUnion Job TitleSr Lead, Cybersecurity