What We'll Bring:We are looking for a Devops Architect to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include supervising junior developers, developing software and configuring systems, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development.
Always think about Automation and complete all tasks in Automated Fashion.
What You'll Bring:
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Java, and writing code and scripts.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Impact You'll Make:
At least 4 years of experience in AWS cloud infrastructure design and management
Hands-on experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, Auto Scaling, and
Experience with containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes (EKS)
Experience with CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, and Terraform
Communication and collaboration skills with a focus on teamwork and knowledge sharing
TransUnion Job TitleArchitect, Development Ops