What We'll Bring:In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering and analytics. You will be actively involved in design and development of the frontend application deployed on cloud. This involves working closely with technologies which are trending currently in the market.
What You'll Bring:
- Work closely with Engineering Manager and product team to develop application which integrates with other existing point solutions.
- Work with product owners, UX experts to define, design and develop the features.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of TU products.
Impact You'll Make:
- 3+ years’ experience in building frontend applications. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Experience in full life cycle of software development including software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Strong fundamentals in computer programming and good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
- Experience building responsive and single-page applications (SPA).
- Knowledge with cross-browser, cross-platform, accessibility testing
- Adept at Web applications architecture & orchestration service and with hands on experience in design and development/ coding.
- Hands on experience with code control and code review tools like Git, Gerrit
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- A good team player, high level of personal commitment & 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS/ GCP is an added advantage
TransUnion Job TitleDeveloper, Applications Development