Data Analyst (Batch Processing)
What We'll Bring:About TransUnion:
TransUnion is a global information and insights company which provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. We call this Information for Good®.
TransUnion is a leading credit reference agency and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a wide variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.
What You'll Bring:
We’re looking for a Data Analyst (Batch Processing) to join our growing Data Operations team. You will be based both from our offices in Leeds and also working remotely as part of our ‘flex together’ approach.
The batch processing team deal with over 1000 batch data requests a month from internal functions on behalf of TransUnion clients via a Job Management system, information such as B2B financial information, credit data and back office data.
The Analyst role is a key role within the team and wider function, not only are you there to offer help and support to Technicians and Senior Technicians, ensuring outputs are as requested and more importantly compliant, but the level of service remains the best it possibly can be and as a team we remain efficient and effective.
Day to day you’ll:
- Appraise, Setup, Process, Peer Review and Delivery of all Job Types the team are responsible for.
- Quality Control requests completed by Technicians, ensuring the quality of output and the service we provide remains at the highest possible level.
- As and when required, aid the Data Processing Consultant with the various initiatives being pushed through to the team, on-boarding new products and procedures alongside some of the more minor releases, ensuring Technicians are up to speed with the “To Be” Process.
- Be a point of escalation for all complaints, queries, issues, and incidents working with external stakeholders as and when required.
- Be a point of contact alongside the Lead for Business Continuity for all things Risk & Compliance.
- Assisting the Data Processing Consultant in ensuring our processes and procedures remain compliant and adhere to company standards as per PDLC (Product Development Lifecycle) guidelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous data analyst experience gained within a fast paced organisation
- An understanding of how to work with data in line with GDPR
- Ability to prioritise workload accordingly based on clients’ requirements and needs.
- Ability to follow documented processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to trouble shoot issues efficiently and effectively.
- A passion for service excellence (improvement & change).
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience within SQL Server
- Experience in PowerBI or similar dashboard tools
- Knowledge of PDLC
- Any experience of working with data in an FCA/ICO regulated environment would be good to see
Impact You'll Make:
What’s In It For you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary bonus scheme our benefits package includes up 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
That’s in addition to a variety of physical, mental and financial fitness wellbeing programmes such as lunchtime yoga, boxing classes, mindfulness app access, daily dedicated ‘away from keyboard’ time to ensure colleagues take a break and our diversity forums.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and onboarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidate’s interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will continue to operate virtually or hybrid.
TransUnion Job TitleAnalyst, Batch Processing