Backoffice Rep II - Complaint Management
What We'll Bring:• Respond to consumer disputes and complaints received from 3rd party sources including the CFPB, Attorneys General Offices, Better Business Bureau, and authorized parties acting on behalf of consumers.
• Manage the processing of transactions assigned using a variety of systems and tools.
• Regularly collaborate with team members to ensure SLA requirements are met and the business operates within the established controls.
• Follow pre-defined operating protocols to maintain FCRA regulatory compliance.
• Contribute toward continuous improvement efforts that focus on improving data accuracy and the overall consumer experience.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in managing consumer concerns and escalated matters - at least 1 year of experience
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Follows instruction, policies and procedures
- Ability to achieve productivity requirements, deadlines and work schedules
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with teammates in various locations
- Respects and maintains confidentiality
- Must pass CDIA certification exam for FCRA
- Escalates concerns identified to management team
- Provide summary of complaint resolution to various internal and external parties
Impact You'll Make:
We'd love to see
- Knowledge and understanding of credit reporting industry
- Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting CRM/Audit Trail
- Familiarity with TransUnion and/or one of its subsidiaries
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and limited supervision
- Salesforce - nice to have
- Backoffice experience - nice to have
* Internal candidates with more than 10 months in the current position with great performance records could be considered.
TransUnion Job TitleRep II, Consumer Operations Support