Sr. Project Manager
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities, and local economies around the world.
What You'll Bring:
- Comprehensive knowledge in project management, a minimum of 10 years of experience, with the ability to apply industry frameworks and techniques (including Agile and Waterfall).
- Demonstrated planning and implementation experience.
- Track record of being able to deliver results with multiple time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships to influence, support, and drive change.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and make sound decisions in a time sensitive and thoughtful manner.
- Drive to business outcomes through process and tools.
- Ability to create partnerships and cross functional alignment.
- Exceptional communicator, pragmatic and results-driven with a proven ability to prioritize and handle difficult conversations.
- Demonstrated flexibility in dealing with change and adversity in a fast-paced environment.
- PMP designation and Agile SAFe certifications are preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
Reporting to the Head of the ePMO, the Senior Project Manager plans, manages, and delivers large complex projects through all phases of the project lifecycle, in alignment with enterprise strategy. The Project Manager provides leadership, direction and coaching to the team, asks the critical questions and drives accountabilities while partnering with stakeholders to execute on the project.
What you will do:
- Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver large initiatives with complex scope that are strategically driven or major regulatory / compliance changes.
- Responsible to execute assigned projects within TU policies/standards, execution frameworks (including SAFe) and governance processes.
- Responsible to deliver the business and technology project outcomes against the approved scope, schedule, and budget.
- Proactively identify and track risks and issues. Provide transparency and timely escalation of risks and issues to Project Sponsor, as needed.
- Establish effective project oversight and governing bodies.
- Align stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the full project lifecycle (Ideation to Initiation to Planning to Execution (including Go to Market & Communications / Change Management) to Closure).
- Collaborate and engage with stakeholders to meet project objectives.
- Manage project communications and status reporting to key stakeholders, in a timely manner.
- Adhere to project governance and control processes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Share project experiences and learnings within the ePMO team.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sr Advisor, Project Management